Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh yeah I forgot...

...the chicos tacos? yeah I'm a pseudo vegetarian, but I actually do eat the tacos. But what mostly excites me is actually the "secret sauce", the jalepeno sauce, the cheese and then the crinkle cut fries. THAT is the best. So your official order at chicos should always be a double order of tacos with extra cheese (you can skip the "extra sauce"), some jalepeno sauce and an order of fries. Drinks are for wimps, but if I haven't been back in a while, I go sprite.

You pour at least two mini cups of jalapeno sauce on your double order. Lately, I've dumped one and used the other for dipping. Once you're finished with the tacos, you're going to feel full. Push through it. At this point, you have this really gross looking leftover sauce with melted strands/clumps of cheese in it. I like to dump the remainder of my dipping mini cup of jalapeno sauce into the bowl first, then add my fries (just enough of them so that they are covered in the juice...you'll have to repeat the dump a couple of times or just deal with your top layer of fries not really having any sauce on them), then add a third mini cup of jalapeno sauce on top. The fries are the best part. It hurts in the moment, but trust me, it is worth it.

I'm actually going to probably skip the tacos and just do the sauces and fries. It was a dismal week. Clearly, pizza and my body do not like to work it out together. All good...still going negative.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super Taco's for semi veg's you can do at home...

2 med. tomatoes
1 bush cilantro
2 med. onion
6 lemons
1/2 lb. baby shrimp (or any other fish)
2 Jalapeno's or other seriously viscious pepper.

Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno's in bowl. Combine lemon in shrimp. Marinate for 1 hour or so. Combine all ingredients together put in refridgerator overnight and serve in corn tortilla's. Makes 4 servings.
No cooking required.