Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You know better than that

If you are looking to vote on hair dids, that post is HERE.

So last night. You know that you need to get out a bit more when, in the midst of watching Breaking Bad there is a knock at the door and you take cover. Literally.

Come to find out, our neighbor (two doors down) managed to lock herself outside with her daughter (what...maybe a year old) sleeping upstairs. She came over to use our phone and we invited her to stay inside but she wanted to be closer to her daughter so she went back out. Into like 29 degree weather. I think nothing of this. He has to prod me to be a better neighbor and take her some supplies (glove, scarf, thicker coat, hot chocolate). But then she was nowhere to be found.

Now. I'm not one to be unduly paranoid, but I was like "what in the hell happened to her, did the meth heads down the block take her?" All is well that ends well though...she got back inside when her hubby came home from clear across the water to let her back in. Between Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights, perhaps I need to monitor my own viewing pleasure. Oh yeah...let us not forget Tressa (read the comments from that site as there are not really any notes from the episode--I've watched like 20 of them now and this one by far was the one that I was like "I really REALLY hope she makes it") from Intervention. All good television though. Not necessarily subject matter wise, but how it is presented.

On another front. Florida. The G man and now Mr. Edwards too? What is up with that? Alas...Super Tuesday. I don't live in one of those states, but I live close enough and caucus on a close enough date that it is getting exciting. Time to hit the streets and all.

Yep, still feel like crap. Gotta go to the...ahem...liquor store...later today. I hate medicine. But not as much as I hate feeling like this.

Finally got some photos taken to share on that neglected blog.

Listening to more good music--bit less angry and hoodrich and more mellow:

Feedback - Janet Jackson
Falling - Maya
Lose Control - EnVogue
Call Tyrone - Erika Badu
50 Candles - Boys to Men
Anytime - Janet Jackson (I LOVED this video...she came back all gorgeous and e'rythang)
Seven Days - Mary J Blige
Cater to You - Destiny's Child (must see...ohhh sookie now)
Ja Rule & R. Kelly - I wonder
Shake it Off - Mariah Carey
I know what you want - Mariah Carey & Busta Rhymes -
I'm Sprung - T Pain
It Never Rains in Southern California - Tony! Toni! Tone!

Happy video watching (that's what those links are for...videos). Some of them are a bit too old for the YouTube crowd...or not their taste, or just not popular enough to show up on the first page of a search. No matter...I still got mad love for Maya, En Vogue and Boys to Men. Ja Rule...it was just a decent song.

So while I go cry my eyeballs out over all the data likely lost on my laptop that all of a sudden refuses to work, I'll go get ready for work. And post those photos to the other blog. And FYI...the laptop is back up. Let me go catch up with my heart racing off down the street.

No comments: