Monday, January 21, 2008

Limbo Queen...

...that would be me. After like forever (okay...maybe a year and a half of playing maybe 8 games in that time until I opened it up again this weekend and went full force) I FINALLY beat level 248 in Cubis. Limbo Dancin'. Sometimes, it just goes to show that while there can indeed be too much hot sauce in your pho, there can also be too much thought in your strategy games too. I can't believe I finally beat that stupid level and what it took to do it. On that note, more fun with iTunes, party shuffle part 2:

Sean Paul (Get 'Em Crunk) - YoungBloodz
Show Stopper - Danity Kane (remember them??)
Irreplacable - Beyonce
A Bay Bay - Hurricane Chris
Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
Like This - Mims
Break it Off- Rhianna & Sean Paul
Poppin' - Chris Brown
My Boo - Alicia Keys and Usher
Upgrade U - Beyonce
We Be Burnin (explicit - no duh) - Sean Paul
We Fly High - Jim Jones
Ring the Alarm - Beyonce
Anytime - Brian McKnight
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Bartender - TPain/Akon

Now...I leave you in blogger peace. Back to work.

No comments: