Sunday, January 24, 2010

Going back to ATL...no not Cali

So I'm watching a ridiculous game wondering why my 'Boys couldn't confuse Fauvre into the concussed performance he's putting on tonight. But hey. I ain't bitter.


Shortly here, I'm going to be heading out to ATL. Back in '96, I wasn't there for the Olympics, but I got to run a few steps at Olympic Stadium on the track when I was in town for the Coca-Cola Scholars Finalist weekend.

We can skip right on by the time I was in ATL back in, what...2001 or so for that disasta in hotlanta.

This time, I'll be there for more noble purposes. My main man up above blessed me with the opportunity to be on the Coca-Cola Scholars National Program Review Committee. That's what I'm talking about. Just gotta get my ride to the airport on.

In the meantime, I don't think I'll be blogging from the road. More like wishing my better half would surprise me and just show up. Being responsible and employed, that's not in the cards. But every now and again, responsible can take a hiatus right?

Throwback Thursdays are preset so those will still be here so you'll get more of the DC trip.

Until later...this too shall pass. What a weekend.

No comments: