Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well then...

...that was easy. Painful, but easy. Dropped two places off definitely--one he wasn't feeling, the other not accessible (though a really REALLY cool wedding on the water option...sigh).

There are 2-3 that could be backups...didn't go into one and didn't really feel it on first glance anyhow, another was still under renovation and the last he's convinced I won't like, but location wise, I think it has potential.

But then there were two. One is the one he told me about. Like it. It's small. It is very Seattle. The other is one I found. LOVE it. So much potential. Intimate, but with enough space to invite everyone I know and really hope they show up.

So...the list will determine the space. Fun times there...pictures to come soon. Then we get to do it all over again with the Phoenix potential locations. Yeah. Not.

No comments: