Saturday, November 10, 2007

Three Whole Days

I've no idea what I'll do with myself. I know what some of ya'll WANT me to do with myself and I'm getting there, I'm getting there. Really I am. But more pressing matters are at hand. Like...giving myself a sense of accomplishment by narrowing down some reception sites. But first...last night.

So he and I both got off at a decent time. We were potentially going to go back to the scene of the crime--where we first met--for dinner but I was really REALLY feeling for some mac and cheese. So of course that meant Kingfish Cafe.

You know a restaurant is the shiznit (smile), when it won't take reservations and there is a line of folks waiting at the door to get in. Never mind that they have a whole second room that I have close to never seen anyone dining in. I told him that we should have our rehearsal dinner there and that would get his friend's talking about "Oh he done done it now." and he was all "Dear, you think they don't already say that?" Touche.

So.

Today.

Hope to dearness that a package is still at the post office. Deposit a check that was a bit of a surprise but who am I to question good money? And then lots of driving.

In no particular order:

Stone Manor
Lake Washington Rowing
Lake Union Crew
World Trade Center Seattle
Palace Ballroom
Artic Club
Kaspars
Fauntleroy

One of my faves (well, actually, as is becoming usual, both of my faves) are not up on that list. One has open houses that we just need to find the time to make (and it is turning out to be a bit farther out than I thought) and the other I just have to seriously get serious about and then have my heart broken over. But it would be a perfect little non-traditional spot. Very worth it. Very "us" but in the same breath "not us."

We shall see.

Photos to come so that you can help with interactive wedding planning #2. In the meantime, be sure to cast your vote to the left for interactive wedding planning #1.

No comments: