Hanging out on Chris J's blog again (well, if 42 seconds can be "hanging out" anywhere...speed reading is probably contributing to my splitting headaches as of late). Check out her answers here and get to know way too much about me here:
1. What time did you get up this morning? actually out of bed? 8:17
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds from him
3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? Beverly Hills Chihuahua
4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Breakfast? What is that?
6. What is your middle name? Super top secret. I don't even think my hubby really knows
7. What food do you dislike? Most meat. Texture issues.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CDs...not the $$$ kind?
9. What kind of car do you drive? Don't hate on me playas...I get around.
10. Favorite sandwich? Fried bologna with lots of mayo. Psyche! I grew up on those joints though...it's been a while. Really though...BLTs...I know I know.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Despise is kinda harsh. I don't cotton much to victims who bring it on themselves. And psychopaths. But they can't really help that they're crazy so that's not really fair.
12. Favorite item of clothing? his Penn State sweatpants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa
14. Are you an organized person? I've got a lot of you fooled that's for sure.
15. Where would you retire to? with him? Jamaica of course (smile)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't remember (smile).
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? scrap and keep reading
18. Farthest place you are sending this? You tell me. Folks from all over check in here.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? not a soul. I don't do that chain mail gig
20. When is your birthday? December 4
21 . Morning person or a night person? neither. just struggling to be an awake person lately.
22. What is your shoe size? 10 (9 if they are REALLY cute and worth it)
23. Pets? I should check the garage...Robert's been home alone lately.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? ***GRIN*** I plead the fifth.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? an astronaught. Then Challenger blew up. A geneticist. Then I went to Cornell. a Public Health Officer then I got tired of school. a crusader for higher education access then I got a clue. I'm still little and still trying to be big. I'll let you know when I grow up how it all turned out.
26. How are you today? exhausted but so much better in this moment
27. What is your favorite flower? anything he brings me home. He knows me so much better than I know myself there
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 13, 2009
29. What are you listening to right now? the hum of my computer
30. What was the last thing you ate? chips and salsa (I needed salt like no one's business)
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? figuratively or literally? Orange
33. How is the weather right now? Perfect fall day
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Publishers' Clearing House
35. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
36. Favorite restaurant? Sushiland
37. Hair color? Almost black again (winter time and all)
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
39. Summer or Winter? Both - love Seattle Summers, but am a winter baby at heart
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Duh (smile) Vanilla
42. Coffee or tea? Chai lattes
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Uh. Yeah. Alex!
44. When was the last time you cried? almost yesterday afternoon. headache and all
45. What is under your bed? uhmmm...mom...turn away (smile)
46. What did you do last night? Fall asleep on the pre-married make out couch
47. What are you afraid of? him being unhappy
48. Salty or sweet? both, but not at the same time. It cycles like everything in my life
49. How many keys on your key ring? SIX I think. And two keyless fobs. And a Texas charm. Of course.
50. How many years at your current job? none. 82 days and counting. Wow. Almost 100 days. Wow.
51. Favorite day of the week? Sushi Friday of course.
52. Do you make friends easily? Nope
53. How many people will you send this to? I like the friends I have so no one.
54. How many people will reply? A few blog readers will keep it alive *RIGHT**?
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Not really since we all share the same brain and don't need a bazillion questions to know that hood Liisa probably loves fried bologna sandwiches just as much as I do. And. What.