Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yeehaw to 30!

So you'll get TWO (maybe, dare I say it...THREE) posts today.

Of all birthdays, I think today will be my fave. Cause there is a three in it. The big 30. I can't believe I've made it this far. Not like I grew up with nightly gun fire hissing through my window or anything like that, but there have been some moments. And since what I really want to blog about is wedding planning stuff and post a couple more polls there, instead, I'll do a list of some of the greatest moments of the past 30. In no particular order (but numbered so I don't fall out and give you like 12 or 13)...

10. Graduating from Cornell
9. Reading that one profile on Match.com
8. Saying yes at the Golden Gate bridge
7. Falling for those two polar opposite guys in the 7th grade.
6. The trip to Coca-Cola World in 1996
5. Flea market Sundays with my grandmother, the menudo paycheck was all I needed.
4. The Can't let Go C/O 1997 "You Rock my World" PHS alumni/grad dinner (I think I can!)
3. Jersey bagels and tea w/milk at the home of the kindest guy I know during a school break
2. Christmas circa late 80's stretching my brother into his limp, probably ruined him for life.
1. Meeting my nephew Quantae for the very first time

Here's to 30 or so more of amazingly good times!

No comments: