Why do I love weddings? Well...let me count the ways in which I loved the wedding this past weekend:
10. drama. plenty of it. From groomsmen not knowing how much they were going to be jacked for a tux rental (small towns = big charges...$150 big charges) to "we're sorry Mr. and Mrs. M but we really DON'T have a room for you and I gives a damn if you're newlyweds. Biker Jon to the rescue...talk about good karma...
9. boyscouts come in handy--especially old past (or is it like once one, always one...??) Eagle Scouts who know how to tie knots. That hold down the tents. At an outdoor wedding.
8. moats are cool--especially at country clubs where they are not really moats, but let us pretend anyhow...
7. families are always cutest when they put aside differences to celebrate in the moment
6. I'm a girl with a bf who lets me carry around his big glass. lol...and I'm sturdy enough not to blow over holding it. (that's for you photogs with model wannabe assistants out there)
5. my man looks super fly in a tux...with his sunglasses on...watching me from afar making sure I'm not bored out of my mind
4. dancing with that guy mentioned above (who lets me carry the big glass and looks superfly in a tux), is really really fun no matter how much I have had to drink.
3. black ribbon, white polka dots. nuff said.
2. Red Bull and what?? No I don't have any cigarettes...cigars either.
1. but most of all, I loved the wedding this past weekend cause I totally love that guy. No...not the groom (not THAT kind of drama) but they do have the same name come to think of it...
Work is about done. Scrap is under control. Gotta get in early tomorrow. Which means I probably get out decently early...not bad.
Off I go!