A wednsday and no post. Stalkers are in an uproar! I'm going to post some intense personal info below so be warned. But before we get there:
I FINALLY got my music to transfer over to my player. Finally. Now I can rock out to my trash.
I walked. A lot. Yesterday. Then had this amazing japanese food at a good restaurant. Amazing what happens when you branch out.
Time to plan to lose my shirt this weekend.
Why am I at work? There was a fatality accident on the West Seattle Bridge today. Thank goodness I didn't have to drive or ride by that. I would have freaked. BUT...my boss so didn't expect me to be in today because of it. She didn't think I was in it, but the bridge was shut down for the investigation. Maybe tomorrow I'll not be in...
1. FIRST NAME? Bernadette. Yeah and now that I’ve “grown up” people actually call me by it.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday…probably. Frustrated with something or another.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Love it.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pesto chicken breast.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Alas…no.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You mean beside pouring out my soul on here?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. not at all. Never. Ever. Okay. Always.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Let me look…
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? How much are you paying me?
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Pullleaze. Queen of lazy here…
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally…nope. Physically…well. Mentally…tough as nails.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Ice cream.
16. SHOE SIZE? Well…9-11 depending on the shoe.
17. RED OR PINK? Depends on the mood. Love the color red for just about everything but prefer to wear pink
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Do it perfect and successfully or don’t do it at all. Can be a bit inhibitive.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1977 – out in the West Texas town of El Paso…
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no pants, no shoes. Oh yeah I am wearing shoes…brown.
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Icki “catered” breakfast. Pan fries, scrambled eggs with cheese (I think), two sausage links, a bit of watermelon, pineapple and cantaloupe. Time to go purge…kidding, kidding, kidding. I know, it’s not funny.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The chatter in the cubicles around me
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I think they call me mocha (smile)
25. FAVORITE SMELL? The desert after it rains
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Robert (of course)
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Eye color
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Define “special”
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Jones Crème soda of course
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Come on…I was born in TX…that’s a no brainer
31. HAIR COLOR? Black(ish)
32. EYE COLOR? brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope—20/20 baby! And then some when I’m not faking it and trying to land some cool glasses
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Thai, Mexican, Indian, Ethiopian…the theme—spice up my life!
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both. Just don’t try to mix the two.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Stupid waste of my life “The Beach”. Really…classic.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange…or tangerine for the fashionistas out there.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both—love the summer weather, but I’m really a winter baby and love the snuggling and hot chocolate and did I mention the snuggling that comes along with it.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both…
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Peanut butter cup peanut butter ice cream
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? An End to Poverty, The Summer Fletcher Greel Loved Me, Our Kind of People: The Story of the Black Upper Class…heavy stuff.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pad? What mouse pad…
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain, filthy crazy rap music, my nephew chatting with me, my boyfriend telling me to think calm girlfriend thoughts…
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who or who??
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Martin (or maybe Toronto is farther…)
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? My boyfriend and Bill Clinton. Fun times (smile)…