Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Toronto

Wow...I'm exhausted. But what a trip.

Other than the fact that I had to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed, let's see.

I helped to fund terrorists by staying at a hotel owned by a Saudi Prince. So the picketers say.
I met some amazingly powerful lawerly types that made me think and made me like it.
I got to catch up with Rick who is always a pleasure to sit and just chat with. Pure Pleasure.
I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame.
I tried caviar and actually LIKED it.
I want to have some more risotto with mushrooms.
The CN tower is better than the Space Needle?? Said my coworker
I missed the BF far more than I ever thought I would.
I learned good and bad news all in one moment, one morning, getting out of the shower.
I love fruity deserts with fruity sauces.
I like using my passport and only wish that visas were required for entering Canada.
I like the fact that I might need a visa soon enough if all mountain plans pan out.
I have a great new computer that was old once.
I spend way too much time playing Cubis now that I have returned home.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I have some scrap stuff to complete today. Have a lunch at 1 to attend. A toast for my grad program to write. A proposal to propose to my Feminist Women's Health Clinic colleagues. And an LSAT to proctor. Time to get getting.

No comments: