Friday, June 16, 2006

...sOOooOOoo...

...bf is gone. In chi-town. Boozin' it up. Tomorrow night I get to go and play spades. Tonight, if it clears (and i do see patches ofblue) i get to go and take pictures. Then I spend all night long online trying to proof and assemble them. Real fun times.

Work is slow, scrap life is heated, photog times are all consuming. But I do have a bit of nerd fun to explore. Like how the UN is not really hosting an Early Entry Professional program (you think?!) and how I really need to find something to DO with my life. I woke up and laid in bed for a good hour this morning. Contemplating what I had to do...looking out the window...figuring that I didn't really "have" to do anything because everything I wanted to do was fun. So...time to revamp the blogs. I can't believe I've been here for half a year. Time to clean the house (and I mean really clean it). Time to head to the spa.

What a life...to have TIME to do whatever I want. No pressures. No worries. Did I mention I love my life?

No comments: