Saturday, May 08, 2010

You would think...

...that I would have a ton to say with all that is going on in our lives right now eh?

Meh.

Gets to a point where one thing means you need to say the other means the other needs to come out and then I get back to looking at the bookshelves and thinking that reading a book would be better than writing a blog entry and...cycles.

No, not those girly cycles.

My general cycles. Sometimes I have to share with the world. Sometimes I have to journal to myself. Most times, it just depends on the mood. And since I'm hungry and will likely need to cook dinner tonight because I didn't clean and I didn't go to work (though I put in my 60+ this week), I sigh deeply and go rummage for something to cook.

I need to start doing grocery shopping again.
Still alive. Barely.

1 comment:

Tamany said...

Ok I'll bite, what is going on? I am glad to know youre still alive anyway

be well