Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!

To on eof the greatest, sweetest, most awesome people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Something cheezy for the "don't make a big deal about this please" birthday boy:

R: Rooted.  You are strong, know what you want and just sway in the breeze.  Stay grounded.
O: Outgoing. No wallflower, you make and keep friends easily and for life.
B: Beautiful.  You tend to not think it, but you are all around beautiful.  Especially your soul.
E: Enigmatic. [i AM a Cornellian...big words = good]. everyday.  still a mystery that I love puzzling through.
R: Real. Never fake and showy...totally down home "what you see is what you get".  But also real sensitive.
T: Taken. (smile)  All mine.  Nothing makes me happier in this world

You are my world as I am your's.  If we live our lives by milestones, often, we fixate on what didn't happen and/or only remember the days of the big events.  So much of life happens between the milestones.  Don't forget to live that too.

Love you with all my heart.  Happy 40th!

No comments: