Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun with iTunes and Pandora

So we all know how ticked I got with iTunes not too long ago. I'm over it. And to make up to the iTunes Gods, while I'm still not allowed to set foot in the Apple Store (all well and good enough), I think I can still do these little diddies so long as I mix a bit of Pandora goodness in there too. And we're off. Play along:

1. Put your iPod or other music player (iTunes) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
The Name of the song is your answer!
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 15 friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got this from.
*edit* so sorry but I forgot which of the 167 bloglines I got this from and all chains die with me because, well, like I said, I like the few friends I have and want to keep them. So blog lurkers, have fun, keep the flame alive. if you hipped me to this on your blog, chime in and I'll link you up.


1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Big Things Poppin
2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Whoa!
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Make me Better
4.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Stuntin' Like My Daddy
5.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? A milli
6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Awnaw
7.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Daydreamin'
8.WHAT IS 2+2? Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Moment of Clarity
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Upgrade U
11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Live Your Life
12.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Miss Independent
(fyi...this game is EERIE!)
13.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Love Lockdown
14.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? This is Why I'm hot
15.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Let's Ride
16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Get Silly
17.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Rehab
18.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Hey Lover
19.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Player's Ball
20.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Lookin' Boy
21.HOW WILL YOU DIE? Wipe Me Down
22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Call on Me
23.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Breathe
24.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Beautiful
25.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Yahhh!
26.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Flashing Lights
27.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Swagga Like Us
28.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Go
29.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Throw Some Ds
(oh. my. dear. sweet. Jesus. lol)
30.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Hit 'em up style (oops!)

That took me like a week in draft to post. Enjoy!

No comments: