Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Gulp...

going off the grid. It is 4:21 am my time. In about half an hour, we head off to the airport. Our plane leaves at 7:50. we are checked in, just have to check the tons of luggage we're toting along...much of it photography equipment.

I can't believe we're really doing this. Wow. I feel kind of at a loss for words. I wish I could take my mom and my sister and my brother and my nephew with me...let me grab some pics...done.

Just grabbed breakfast, cab will be here in 30 minutes. Maybe we will have sold the house when we get back--we had our first set of folks come through to look today. It went up with the MLS number yesterday.

I wish I would have put more thought into this trip. Thought of what to bring people instead of all the beautiful pictures I would take from them. I can't believe I'm going to Tibet. I can't believe I might be buying a house. I can't believe my mom might be moving to Seattle with my cutie nephew. Never mind that I'll have someone I can take lots of pictures of (smile). But for him and the upgrade in schools, I almost want to call her up and tell her come tomorrow. But those are thoughts for another time.

I almost didn't have socks for this trip. Wal Mart is evidently not open 24 hours here. Go figure. Three weeks. Here's hoping I can post at least once while on the road.

Till then...

No comments: