Sunday, April 29, 2007

Briefly...

I'm back. and I'll be darned if it doesn't feel like I should be sleeping right now. so I'm going to give in. Tonight, the disclaimer. Maybe even day 1. For the month of May I'll go day by day through the most amazing trip of a lifetime. on the shots fired blog, I'll load three pics per day and let ya'll choose which is your fave for each day. here I'll transcribe my journal (in italics) and then add some after the fact commentary--warning, the entries will be long and many times pictureless but will give you some of my thoughts on everything. My suggestion would be to check out shots fired for the pics and then here for the stories behind it all and then some. Print these entries off...maybe they'll make for good bathroom reading.

Gotta get a list together of folks I've been neglecting for a while so that I can tell them to come and check out why I've been a bad, bad, friend and then hopefully get the life back on track. Oh how I miss my cell phone...

before my head hits the keyboard...until later.

No comments: