Friday, April 07, 2006

Do you know what today is?

It's our anniversary...our anniversary.

Man...I used to LOVE me some Tony! Toni! Tone! Gotta dig those back out the back closet.

Anyhow...a year ago (and one hour ago) I met the BF for the first time. Quirky cat. Thought to myself...he's interestingly smart. In ways I don't tend to see smart. Not a knowitall and throw it all in your face kinda smart. But definitely not a shy smart. Not a sarcastic smart. Not a notice me, I'm smart kinda smart either. Just a "him" kinda smart.

To this day, he amazes me with the breadth of stuff he knows about. Not random life stuff (which was what was cool about my ex--random and not so randomly) that you get from living. But random stuff that he knows about because he wondered about it and sought out the information. I've never known someone before that had such VARIED interests. He is just too cool that way.

Ahhh yes...singing the praises of him. I know some folks get a bit tired of it, but it's been oh so fun to take it slow and savor the moments. Slowly.

So...I need to switch computers so I can post one more...this next one is fun...not mushy...I promise...

No comments: