Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Responsibly Unresponsive

9 am and what am I doing? Uhmmm...half of nothing. I have made the decision that today is going to be the day that I will be responsibly unresponsive. Instead of embarrasing a friend by letting her know that she has a dryer sheet hanging out the back pocket of her black slacks, I'm just going to pretend I don't notice. It saves that awkward moment of embarrassment. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

Or better yet, when I offer to take someone out to lunch and {s}he gets a bit spendy, I won't say "Yeah, I could have bought you that $20 tattoo if you wouldn't have spent $28 on lunch" Yeah...

These are the life moments that I am so going to miss [censored].

[censored]

No, I also don't know if they will make it full time (uncensored answer: yeah right)

[censored]

[censored]

As for the more general questions:

Yes, it was my decision [censored].
Yes, I'm available for free lunches [censored]
[censored]
[censored]
Yes, I have lost it. But it's fun to be lost.

Time for a list? Maybe later this evening. My I sure am egocentric...or really just enjoy the first person.

No comments: