Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sorry Auntie...

...so.

The best thing about packing? You find shit that has been missing for, oh...6 months.

Like my ipod. No...not the ipod I won from Junebug weddings (a fantastic, LOCAL, bridal blog that was eye candy to my soul...even months after my i dos).

The ipod I won from KI's Color Theory Album contest.

Now I'ma be honest. I come from that kind of family. The kind who will visit, eat your food, do things in your bed you don't want to imagine and accidently pack your stuff up with them on the way out the door.

I'm not saying anything. But I do owe someone an apology for all the bad karma vibes I was shooting your way. You have no idea how much I love that ipod. Mostly because I won it. But also because I love iTunes...not nearly as much as Pandora now. But still.

Listen to some music...have some fun.

Scrap room almost entirely dismantled. Sniff.

No comments: