Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Work...

You know, if folks would stop passing by my cubicle, I could blog this already and be done.

Right.

I have a few tasks to get done. Reminded by one that just walked by. Another story for another time.

In the meanwhile...BF comes home tonight! Well...very early tomorrow morning. As in midnightish. I don't know if I'm going to make it. I think (shhhhhhhhh) I'm seriously smitten with this cat. To the point of really wanting to hang with him lots more. And then some.

So...maybe I'll be traveling to NYC soon.

I'm definitely going to Oregon this month (real big time, I know, but trust me on this one...)
I get to see the Funky Divas this Friday (smooches!) and guess who is being dragged along for the ride?

I just finished my ordering for the month (well, not ever done) and I just finished a piece that is to be reckoned with...

All systems a go. Maybe I'll walk the beach this evening...procrastination alert.

No comments: