Saturday, November 01, 2008

Obama's Aunt: The Visitor

October surprise? Thanks goodness for early voting because I can see the spin already on this.

So Obama has an aunt living illegally in the US of A (in a Boston housing project at that). You can peep that story here.

And right after you read that story, go...no...RUN to your local Blockbuster and rent this movie:


You can also buy your very own copy here.

I love the irony that is this country of immigrants. Save. it. You don't have to tell me about the right and wrong way to get here and the rules and the laws. I get that. But remember. My point is about the irony of the situation. That lots of folks making/professing those laws are folks who have just as little right to be here as the next.

And all that.
Really folks. Drama.

Let's not forget the rules/laws violated by loose lips but hey...

Get out and vote!

No comments: