Thursday, March 22, 2007

Check, check...double check. Uncheck

Okay...lots of moving parts right now. Yes, I'm totally excited. Wow. Scrap life is going very well. And life affiliated with scrap life (photo life) is as well. Love it.

Trip life...which one. I need to book a hotel. But I got our Chinese visas back finally and got some clothes ordered and finally found a backpack. Once all that gets in, I should be able to start pulling everything together and seeing what I really need.

Work life is crazy. Crunch time...end of every cycle is always crunch time. People are cranky in this cycle (they know the answer is going to be no...just don't want to wait to hear it) and others are entitled and want us to focus on just them. It all goes as it goes. The positive is that we just had a birthday party for the March folks and the cookies were to die for. I have to get a lot more reading done, but I can print off a few things and call it a day.

Wonderful life is wonderful. My better half is at this very moment wowing the HECK out of someone. I just know it. But of course won't say it because...well you know why. Superstitious. We're going to put the house on the market probably before we leave. Which could very well mean that I'll be sans scrap space (or even sans home) by the time we get back. Ideally that would be the case. But it could very well go through the summer and leave us wondering. You can't not do it for fear of failure. And that's what I love about him. He's just as scared as I am, but he's much quicker to jump off the cliff.

Time to get back to work. What a day. What a WEEK! And I have a lucky penny maybe to show for it...

No comments: